Learning To Cook French

Being from the Midwest (and not a big city) French cuisine is hard to find. There is so much to learn about preparing French cuisine that I created this blog to share what I learn.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

More Time to Cook

Well there is some good news, starting this coming Sunday August 6th, I will have more time to get back into my studies, I appologize for the "Slacking", but I was working a second job and found that took all my time up. This Saturday is my last day there, and will have more time to spend on my Blog. Please feel free to leave any comments, hope to have something for you soon... whoo hoo!!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger themissingx said...

Hi, where are you? Haha. It says in your last post that you'll have more time to blog but that's also turned into your last post, so it seems :-( Hope you update soon! I'm sharing your posts to my friends in Foodista. Cheers, Amy from Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home